If you’re looking for a way on how to charge Apple Watch 5 without magnetic charger, you’ve come to the right place. This guide will take you through alternative methods, step-by-step.
Table of Contents
Using Compatible Third-Party Chargers
While Apple’s magnetic charger is the official way to charge your Apple Watch, there are third-party options that are MFi (Made for iPhone) certified.
- Check the MFi certification on the packaging or website description.
- Connect the third-party charger to a power source.
- Place your Apple Watch on the charging surface.
Click here for more articles like this – How To Fix Apple Watch Issues: A Comprehensive Guide
DIY Charging Methods
Though not recommended, a desperate situation may lead you to seek DIY options. Be sure to take proper precautions.
- Find a USB-A to Apple Watch charging cable.
- Insert the USB-A end into a safe and stable power source.
- Attach the Apple Watch end to the watch.
Using an External Battery Pack
An external battery pack can come in handy for charging your Apple Watch when a traditional power source is not available.
- Select an external battery pack with a USB port.
- Connect your Apple Watch charging cable to the battery pack.
- Attach the other end to your Apple Watch.
Warnings and Precautions
It’s crucial to exercise caution when using non-standard methods for charging your Apple Watch.
- Always use trusted power sources.
- Avoid water or moisture during the charging process.
How to Charge Apple Watch 5 Without Magnetic Charger: Conclusion
Charging your Apple Watch 5 without a magnetic charger is possible but comes with risks. Always make sure to follow manufacturer guidelines and exercise caution.